Saturday, February 28, 2015

February quilt bonanza for Elllowyne and Linus!!


My niece Brittany Loudenback pieced this bright quilt 
for her 26-month-old daughter, Ellowyne's big girl bed.  
I chose a simple and sweet machine quilting pattern
that features hearts, flowers and circles.
The cotton flannel backing makes it so cuddly.



* * * * * * * * *




My sister, Jo Anne Souza pieced
 a Duckling and Puppy quilt for 
her new grandson, Linus Franklin Loudenback 
born February 15th.





* * * * * * * *

Ellowyne enjoyed making a snowman 
during the ongoing snowfalls in Connecticut.



My sister Debbie Corcoran pieced 
this Tawny Scrawny Lion quilt for Ellowyne.  
The illustrations on the quilt are based on 
the Golden Book of the same name.
Ellowyne will receive both the quilt and a copy of the book.  




My family loves quilts which makes me very happy.

* * * * * * * * * *

No comments: