Thursday, December 24, 2009

Conniving behavior in this blessed season.


Finally, I have completed a quilting project after experiencing a dry spell. I made this 15"x 27" wall quilt for my niece, Erin. Her birthday is October 30 and she loves Halloween. I purchased the sateen Halloween panels at a merchant booth at the Des Moines AQS show in October.
I was given the task of drawing names for Christmas. I rigged the drawing so I could have Erin. Forgive me?
I hope you aren't in a dry spell. The therapy of quilting is a gift I have missed.
Carlene

2 comments:

Mommyto3andahusky said...

Well, I sure am not complaining that you got my name! ha! I love it and can't wait to put it up next Halloween! Sooooo, is end of August too early for Halloween? :)

Carlene said...

I loved making the quilt for you!