Thursday, December 31, 2009

Drive carefully...or you could spin out of control...like I did!

This title has nothing to do with these pictures, but isn't my niece Brittany a beautiful bride and my new nephew Doug a handsome groom. Also I wanted to show you that I do have a better picture than the one on the blog. I just haven't gotten my solo shot yet to replace my current one. And when you get a good picture, you WANT to use it...as many years as you can.
Meanwhile back to the topic. It is mighty snowpacked here in Iowa. I slid down my steep driveway today, braking all the way to no avail. Then I turned almost 180 degrees as I was turning right onto 17th street. Scary, but not too bad as no cars were nearby.
Drive carefully whereever you are. I want you to make it to 2010.
I think it is interesting that it will be 01 01 10. Little things like that delight me.
I hope something delights you as the year ends and begins again.
Happy New Year to each and everyone of you.
Carlene

No comments: