Thursday, February 25, 2010

Quilt inspiration from the movie "Baby Boom"


Do you remember the art work behind Diane Keaton when she was sitting in her New York apartment in the movie "Baby Boom"? I have been trying to think of a quilt I could make to display on my living room wall. It has to be compact and more modern (definition: less traditional) and this "quilt idea" came to mind.


I have changed the background to blue and green, kept the same bright colors and tweaked the borders. That gives me more to think about. I want to use quilts in my home, but haven't found the "right" mix yet in the traditional floorplan.



I hope you can find just the right quilt to make next.
Carlene

2 comments:

Erin Branscom said...

I loved that movie!!

lynn said...

hI cARLENE
wanted to make a quilt like
the one on Baby boom as it always catches my eye the way the lights darks and colors are positioned.
How did you draw the grid. tried in paint but hand wiggles.
also do you know who designed and made the one in the movie?
Thanks
EnJoy
Lynn D