Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say cheese!



For some reason I am totally into orange lately. Maybe it is all the gray skies here in Iowa. Maybe it is the lack of it in the colors of our clothing. Whatever the reason it is speaking to me.


So I went into Electric Quilt 6 and designed and colored a two color quilt with white and orange....and then orange and white.


Which do you prefer? Doesn't it remind you of "Dreamsickles"? Perhaps you knew of them as "Pushups"--vanilla ice cream coated with orange sherbet (or as we said..sherbert).

Hmmm...would these quilts keep you warm or cause you to shiver as you slept under them....not sure.



Perhaps this pink one would warm you up more.
That is what I love about quilting....the emotional connection to color and design.
I hope you have a warm quilt on your bed tonight. Sleep well and dream of the colors in your life.
Carlene

































































































No comments: